Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Play It Again Sam

We had another Wednesday Game Lunch at work. We played Between Two Cities again. This time we had the full compliment of 7 players. I won again. And again, both of my cities had the same highest score.
Once home, Liz and I decided to go someplace new for dinner. We headed out to Racoon Lodge and I brought along...

Foodie Fight Rematch 2-6 players
This is pretty much exactly the same as Foodie Fight, but they changed a few things. Remember how I said it would be great to drop a category and have one side of the dice to select your question category? Well hey! They did that. I still hate it, though. Here's why I hate it. They changed one of the categories to "food in the media" or something. You answer questions about famous personalities and food shows. I know about 5 shows on food network and that is my limit. It's like the game heard my pleas, gave me chocolates, then ripped off my lower jaw. And I like my lower jaw.
Even with the one crappy category, the game did play a lot faster. This time, I was the winner and I beat Liz by one point.
Of the two games, this one is probably better, but if you want more questions, then the first one is your bet. Liz's favorite addition to this one is the food poster that comes with the game. Occasionally questions will have you pick out fruits, vegetables, spices, or cuts of meat by picture rather than by name. I'll admit, it does add some pizzazz.

Tally: 149/178  Bonus: 39/50

No comments: